Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just a lazy Sunday...

Nothing all that exciting happening today. AJ is finishing up a huge project for OSU and so he is on the computer all day today just typing away. I am trying to keep myself occupied so as to not bother him. So here I sit on my laptop, surfing the web and watching TV. Ellie loves looking out the window so this is her here watching our neighborhood action for us.

I am feeling pretty good for the most part. I don't have morning sickness anymore but I do have the random puking events. It is pretty nasty but something my body just does. Other than that and heartburn, I am just plugging right along at 23 weeks. At some point I will put up a picture of me and my little belly but not today.

Baby DeBacker is kicking and a very active baby. He gets excited and starts kicking when the dogs are around and wrestling. He is ready to come and out play! We have some name options but we are not set on any one yet. We will keep you posted if we decide. I have a feeling we will be picking the name in the hospital after he is born!

1 comment:

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

Hey, that was a beautiful picture of Ellie! -- We watched the last half of that OSU game too...pretty tense moments! Glad they came out on top! Have a great week! Mom Miller