Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Uncle Tobin

Christy's (my sis) husband is staying with us while he is doing some rotations in Corvallis as he is in medical school. He has gotten to hang out with us and we have had fun rock climbing with him. (In case you couldn't tell by all the rock climbing videos.) We even went again this last weekend and AJ is working on a huge Photosynth that I am sure will show up again on our blog so I decided I needed to post some other posts besides all rock climbing.

Uncle Tobin and Porter get along very well and last night while he was holding him, I took some pictures and thought I would post them (especially for Christy). They just looked so cute and coordinated with their green and brown in their outfits! And then Tobin decided to carry Porter around on his shoulders, but decided he is yet still too young. But made for some cute pictures.

Enjoy!









1 comment:

Red said...

I love these photos!! Thanks for sharing!!