Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My life is just a little too crazy right now.

Chaos seems to be abounding on my plate right now. Between work, sickness, 6 month old baby, laundry, bills, remodeling and the rest of life that seems to keeps on going on; I am just a little overwhelmed.

Why can't we hibernate like the bears do? See ya in 9 months when the sun and longer days come back around.

No new pictures tonight as my camera battery is dead and my charger is buried in the corner somewhere. I can't wait to get a little more organized once we finish moving in. I thought it would all be better once we moved our stuff out of the storage unit, but I think it made it worse. Someday, all our stuff and us will be in the same place! Till then, may be a while before I put up new pictures!

2 comments:

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

Hang in there, Maryanne; we're praying for you. Pure gold will never emerge until the dross is purged through the heat of an intense fire. We love you!

Jennifer said...

Organize?? I'm such a mess right now I'd have to get organized to get organized and that just sounds like too much work. I think I'll go get on Facebook.

I love you!