Wednesday, February 4, 2009

33 and 1/2 weeks...sorry no pictures.

Went to the midwife today for my check up and all is good. My blood pressure has remained pretty much the same the entire time, my urine is good and the baby's heart rate is good as well. Today when the midwife was feeling around he was head down which is always a good sign. He is a very active little guy and enjoys doing push ups on mom's bladder and takes part in his daily kick boxing and Taebo. So it was a great midwife visit and we are just plugging along counting down the weeks.

I am getting less and less sleep it seems like so by the time he arrives I will be completely exhausted already but God gives strength when it seems like you have nothing left so I am sure all will work out.

So nothing solid on a name yet and AJ and I are working on that. It may just come down to drawing his name out of a hat after he is born! Just kidding. But when we say we are going to wait till we meet him, it means, we have no idea what we are going to name him! I am sure when the time is right, we will know what his name will be. For now either Junior or Baby DeBacker!

Sorry no pregnancy pictures. I hope to have some soon but am hating my hair right now so don't really love having my picture taken. Scroll down to the baby shower and you can see me but my bump is more camouflaged in the black dress. No worries it is there and large!

1 comment:

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

I once knew someone who drew his son's name out of a hat. Now he's known as 7 1/2.