Thursday, May 7, 2009

Five weeks old!

I can't believe how time has flown. Porter will be five weeks old tomorrow and is growing and changing so much. He talks all the time and loves to kick and push himself up with his legs. He is still working on getting control of his head but he will probably be there in no time. He has started to lose some of the hair on top of his head and is starting to look like his Grandpa DeBacker did before he shaved off all of his hair, imagine the horseshoe, Porter is headed there. We love him lots and he brings joy to our lives! Enjoy some more pictures of him...
I gave Porter a bath the other day and then let him warm up in some blankets in his bouncy chair while I cleaned up the bath. He fell asleep naked (with a diaper on) and I couldn't resist getting pictures of how content he looked. Awwww, such a cutie!




I also got out this wonderful shower gift the other day and Porter enjoyed looking at the dangling things and looking at the mirror that was hanging down as well.


Aunt Christy Rummel from southern California came to visit. Here is Porter wearing his airplane outfit as we were taking Christy back the airport that day.


I am just way to cute to smile!


It was fun to have my sister around and she was very helpful. She even took Porter for a walk one morning by herself in the Moby and I got another hour of sleep uninterrupted!



He is a snuggle bug!




1 comment:

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

I love the 'sleeping baby' pics; they are great! Love, Mom