Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Redding 2009

Every summer the DeBacker family takes a vacation together. This year we all went to Redding for the weekend in July. AJ and I celebrated our 6 years of marriage while we were there. AJ treated me to an afternoon at the spa with Jana and Lori. I had a peaceful 4 hours with a facial, massage and pedicure. It was super nice and my husband is the best!

We spent the weekend playing in the pool, relaxing in our hotel room with the A/C on, going out to dinner with the family and going to a local water park. Al, JJ, AJ and I went to the water park while Jana and Lori watched Porter and did some shopping. It was a lot of fun and for whatever reason, I only took a few pictures.

It was nice to have a vacation and not do too much and get to relax and enjoy each other and family. We are ready to jump into our busy August and get our house that we are buying ready to move in before AJ starts the new school year!<
Here is Grandma hanging out with Porter by the pool.

No comments: