Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Great Grandpa Ward and Great Grandma Ruth

One of the main reasons I wanted us to all go to Bend is that my mom's dad and his wife, my Grandpa Ward and Grandma Ruth, have not gotten to meet Porter yet. It was a great time to go and see them as Porter is a lot of fun and active and very interactive. He loved their cat and crawling all over their apartment. They live on the 2nd floor of an assisted living home and have a nice little balcony. He crawled all over, even out on to the balcony. That kid is fearless!

We had fun hanging out and catching up with my grandparents. My Grandma Ruth has gotten in to bracelet, earring and necklace bead making. She has quite the showcase of jewelry. She has given me a couple of her beautiful creations. They keep themselves very busy!


Porter and Great Grandpa Ward (my mom's dad)

Maryanne, Porter and Grandma Ruth

No comments: