Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas 2010

Our "First Christmas Tree" all decorated with presents under the tree!








Al and Lori's Christmas tree with presents spilling out from underneath!



The stockings...



Porter opening a present from Grammie and Grandpa-a magna-doodle.


Jana and Finn


Porter told us Christmas Eve that he thought Santa was going to bring him a guitar. Much to his delight, Santa pulled through and he got his very own guitar! Now he can play like his grandpas and uncles play.



Porter demonstrating how to use Grammie's camera!


Grammie and her grandboys


Aunt Christy celebrated with us and loves making Porter laugh!




Me and my sister, Christy!


Merry Christmas, everyone!

5 comments:

Red said...

Love it! Great photos MA!

Christi said...

Wow...Fabulous photos - that was so fun to get a peek at your celebration. Porter just matches all things Christmas.

ldebacker said...

Gorgeous pix MA! Can you email me the one of me & the boys. I want to use it as my profile picture on FB. I think you ought to print the first oneof your tree and frame it for decoration next Christmas. It's so so pretty!

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

Can we have a copy of the very last pic in this blog of you and Christy (you both look great!)...only with more than 24KB? I want to make a 4x6 and I doubt that's enough. Thanks!

Jennifer said...

Oh Maryanne I just loved the pictures of your gorgeous tree and presents--you did a great job on those! The lighting is wonderful.

The pic of Lori and the boys is adorable and I just loved the ones of you Porter & Co. and you & your sis. You gorgeous girls!

Such fun; thanks for the peek.