Sunday, December 12, 2010

My family, the Miller family

For Thanksgiving this year, my side of the family all got together at my brother's house and had our Thanksgiving meal together. All 13 of us sat around their dining room table and enjoyed all sorts of yummy food!


Since it was the first time in a long time that we ALL had been together, we decided to brave the cold and attempt some outside family photos with my brother's camera on timer. It made for some intersting pictures since no one was behind the camera to get the kid's attention. But we worked with what we got and got a few fun shots!


My parents also wanted their picture with all their grandkids. My brother has 4 kids: Gracie (7), Benjamin (5), Zoey (3) and Kate (1) all with bright red hair! And then my little kiddo, Porter(1) with his dad's blonde hair!


So this is the Miller family. Andy, oldest Miller child, and his wife Ruth. Me, preggers and middle child, and my husband AJ. My sister, Christy, youngest child, and her husband Tobin. And then our parents, Jim and Glenda.


Silly Christy and Tobin!







1 comment:

Red said...

Thanks for posting the photo. It's so becoming of both of us! ;)