Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Where have I been?

I feel like my absence from blogging needed an explanation. Probably doesn't but here is the short of it. The last I blogged was November a year ago. The holiday season is always busy and then January we went to Disneyland. Upon returning home from vacation, I started having a side stomach pain. 4 doctors later, multiple tests and diets and trying this or that and still no answers. It is unexplained.

So I have been a bit preoccupied and have traveled quite the road of pain and testing and fear and worries and doubts and depression since January. All my tests keep coming back that they can't find anything and all signs point to I'm healthy with a pain. Which apparently is pretty normal to those who have had chronic pain. So I'm dealing and still praying for healing but that's a nutshell of my journey since January. Chronic pain while still working, raising a 2 and 4 year old and just keeping up with life in general and blogging take a wayside place. But I'm back for now. Who knows how long. ;)

No comments: