Thursday, November 1, 2012

Help!

Okay, total vent rant blog post but I am that totally annoyed homeowner today. We have a bazillion cats in our neighborhood and the owners let them be mostly outside cats and they have taken to pooping in our yard and in our bark dust! It is grossing me out and making me very angry and hate cats-all cats, even if your cat didn't poop in my yard, I hate it.

But that isn't who I am. I love animals, we had cats growing up and I loved them. We have a dog and she poops and I still love her, I just don't let her run around and poop in other's yards.

So what do I do? Porter loves cars and he hears my disdain toward them and I don't want him to hate cats but he just might because it frustrates me so much. Today, I full on stepped in the poop. YUCK!!!!!

I am trying to have love and patience with all my neighbors and the plethora of cars around, but why are they pooping in my yard! Go away.

Ok. I really don't like outdoor cats. End rant.

No comments: