Sunday, November 4, 2012

Things I did today:

Carved a pumpkin-yep, it's after Halloween but Porter wanted too and then decided the pumpkin smelled bad so I ended up carving it myself.

Washed everyone's bedding. It was like spring cleaning!

Vacuumed the basement. There were a lot of dust bunnies!

Did 3 other loads of laundry.

Ironed the bedskirt for Porter's bed, finally.

Made muffins for breakfast and French toast for dinner. We like breakfast!

Played, colored, and hung out with my kids.

Unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher today.

Gave the kids a bath!

Whew! AJ worked outside and took a bunch of junk to the dump. It was so nice to have a dry day on the weekend to get lots accomplished. Not a typical November day but I was very grateful for it!

2 comments:

lis said...

Ha! You need to come do some "nesting" over here too!!! :) Nice work momma. I love days like that!!

Red said...

Wow! I am DEFINITELY tired reading all that. I don't think the nesting has begun yet for me. Right now I'm just tired and a little overwhelmed.