Friday, November 9, 2012

Sick babies

Porter woke up at 4am saying he hurt. I felt his forehead and it was warm. Took him potty and the brought him to our bed where he slept till 7am. He had a slight chesty cough so I made the call to keep him home from school. Then after my shower, I got our baby thermometer and his temp was 100.3. Poor thing.

Maggie slept pretty good but woke up with a crusty nose.

For these reasons, I love summer time all the more. I keep reminding myself they are building immunities but it is hard to see your vibrant active kids so mellow. Porter was a champ today though and hung out with Nammie and Maggie while I worked.

Nothing phases Maggie! She marches on.

We let Porter watch a movie tonight and he fell asleep to the point of snoring. He is exhausted.

Here is hoping for a good nights sleep and all are feeling better tomorrow.

No comments: