Wednesday, November 3, 2010

:Beware: An Entire Food Post

In no specific order here are a few of my favorite things this pregnancy. I wish I could say the cravings were of the healthier nature, but I ate very similar to this while growing Porter and he came out a healthy, whopping 9 pound baby, so I am sure Maggie is doing alright. And besides, we are only having two kids, so this is my last time to live this up, so I have embraced it! For all those out there who knew me at the end of my last pregnancy and have heard how much weight I gained during those 9 crazy month, this may explain a lot. Gotta love nursing though, lost all but 10 pounds last time. Let's hope this happens the next time as I am headed to that same end number again. Yikes!


Caramel Apples-need I say more.
$5 Footlong Subway Spicy Italian Sub-no tomatoes, please.

Archer Farm Kettle Chips sold at Target in the best flavor ever, Buffalo Wings!!!
So spicy my nose and eyes water.

Beef Stroganoff- I love making this for dinner and am getting a pretty mean recipe perfected. Yummy!


Who wouldn't love Butterscotch but with Caramel too?
Oh man, I just can't resist this on vanilla ice cream.

1 comment:

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

This made me chuckle quite a bit. You have several of the same loves that I do, and some very different ones! Love, Mom