Friday, November 12, 2010

My top ten for the week

In truly no particular order here they are. Some might not make sense if you don't know the whole story but I just don't have the energy to explain each one. Just know I am feeling blessed.

1. AJ's doctor's appointment on Wednesday made my day.

2. Porter giving me a kiss without me asking him.

3. A friend telling me I was looking good at this stage in my pregnancy.

4. AJ's paycheck was fixed.

5. Having a random Thursday during the middle of the week as a holiday and having AJ at home.

6. Sunshine amongst all the rain showers.

7. The beautiful colors all the fall leaves make.

8. Getting to work with great coworkers and an amazing boss.

9. Just seeing how stinkin' cute my 19 month old son is all the time!

10. Knowing God is always there for us!

2 comments:

thedebackerfam said...

I love your list. We all should do one everyday. Being grateful changes the way we see the world. Way to go MA!

Red said...

Thank Sis...you are an encouragement to me.