Sunday, November 28, 2010

My top ten for the week- Part III

1. Thankful for family and all the fun times we had together this last weekend.

2. Thankful for snowshoeing and getting to play in the snow on a beautiful sunny afternoon.

3. I am thankful for my house. I may have said this before but it is warm and cozy and at one point there was seven of us all sleeping in beds and that makes me smile. I like having people at my house!

4. Thankful that my in laws had an amazing time in Hawaii and were able to get some good rest and relaxation. We are glad to have them back as well!

5. Thankful for all the energy I have considering I am 33 weeks.

6. The pumpkin pie I made from a random recipe on allrecipe.com turned out super yummy! I love that website and would highly recommend it. I have gotten a lot of recipes off of there and haven't had one yet I didn't like.

7. I am thankful for my husband and all the hard work and help he did to get our house ready for my family to be here. He cleaned and did grocery shopping and folded more laundry than one should have to fold and didn't complain. I love that guy!

8. I am thankful for the 10 hours of sleep I got on Thanksgiving night. It was delightfully amazing.

9. Thankful for an amazing Aunt Christy who took Porter for a run every morning while she was here in the stroller. He loved it and enjoyed the fresh air and chasing birds. Thanks, Christy!

10. I am truly blessed and thankful for all we have and continue to have. Our God is good!

No comments: