Friday, November 19, 2010

My top ten for the week- Part II

It's Friday and a good time to look back at the week and remember the moments that make me laugh, smile or cry. But most of all feeling blessed for all in my life.

In no particular order:

1. My job is pretty amazing. I actually look forward to going to work. It makes going to work and leaving my child for the day that much easier.

2. My husband's tests came back clear. Still praying his lightheadness goes away but feel like we have ruled out a lot of things.

3. I have had days, multiple days of no heartburn. Wow!

4. I am so thankful that even though I am 32 weeks pregnant, I am still sleeping so well at night. All to soon will this end, but I am enjoying lots of rest for now.

5. AJ made dinner one night and it was so yummy. JJ made us dinner another night and it was yummy as well. Thankful for men who are good cooks!

6. So thankful for my warm and cozy home.

7. According to Aunt Jana, Porter said his first fully coherent sentence today. Would he say it again? No. Exciting to see him putting more and more things together everyday.

8. Bought a double Bob stroller at a really good price and my sister took our single Bob back to REI for full price. Ended up really only paying $20 for our double Bob. Can't beat that!

9. Getting to meet weekly with other amazing moms and knowing our dear leader is praying and caring for all of us. Refreshing.

10. Thankful for all my friends and family and excited for Thanksgiving and time with my family.

No comments: