Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A butcher, a baker and a candlestick maker.


I am a baker. I love to bake cookies and pies, muffins and breads. If it is baked, I pretty much will enjoy making it. Last week we had our weekly DeBacker family dinner over at Jana's house versus AJ's mom's house. It was a good change of pace and gave Lori the day off of having to make and prepare dinner for the crowd that shows up for dinner. Jana and JJ said they would do dinner and I was going to make muffins. I had read a recipe on one of my friend's blog and was just waiting to try it. I bought all the ingredients and now I was going to get to share them with others. I love baking for other people.

Off I went, working on my muffins. They aren't that hard to make but they do take a little bit since they have cream cheese in the middle. Yum! I finished the two dozen muffins and took them over for Thursday night family dinner and they were a hit! Yummy, yum, yum.

Kudos to my friend, Jessica, over at Life Sew Good for sharing this recipe with us. If you want to try them, head on over to her blog. Here is the link.


These would be a great addition to any Thanksgiving gathering. Enjoy!


P.S. My house smells so good after I make them, as well. Added bonus!

3 comments:

jana said...

Oh so good. Definitely worth giving up some weight watchers point for those!

Christi said...

Oh good...I'm glad you linked the recipe!

Millers' Memorable Milestones said...

I'll be right over with my appetite.
Dad