Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Cards

I haven't done Christmas cards in quite a few years. One of the reasons is that I enjoy making my own cards and each year this gets put on the back burner and so I end up not doing them. Now that we have a kid with another on the way, it just seems more appropriate at this stage in our lives to do a Christmas card. But I don't want one that takes too much time or effort. I have been looking on line at various options and had heard of Shutterfly. They make amazing and cool photo Christmas cards and have a huge selection. Check out this link.

Another thing that looks fun that I have seen co-workers and family receive are photo mugs and calendars for presents. This is such a personalized gift and reminds the receiver of the giver each time they look at it. Check out this link for calendars and this one for photo mugs.

This is a fun card. I haven't picked out the design I am going to use but it is fun to look at all the options they have. Check them out!

No comments: