Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bathtime and sweet smelling babies

Tonight, I am thankful for bath time and that both of my kids are in a stage where they love baths. Maggie is a huge splash-er and loves to get wet. Tonight she was pouring water on herself and loving it. So is so stinkin' cute! And Porter loves to squirt all the water bottles in the tub and be silly. He is growing up way too fast right before our eyes. He talks and talks and talks. Today on the way home from OMSI he was looking out the window and kept pointing at things and saying, "I don't know what that is."

And of course after bath time, you must be slathered in sweet smelling lotion and put on your nice warm fuzzy jammies and get all snugly ready for bed. There is nothing better than sweet soft clean baby hair and warm fuzzy jammies on your little loves.

I heart bath time and hearing my kiddos giggle together while getting clean and even more cute!

No comments: