Friday, November 25, 2011

A very kind offer

I know I have mentioned before that I love my job and am very thankful for it. Well, Wednesday AJ had the day off so he was going to be with the kids and pack us all up to head over the Bend for the holiday weekend. I was going to get off at five and we would head out out town. Well, my coworker who has Wednesdays off offered to work for me. The idea sounded very nice but I didn't want her to have to work the entire day as it was her day off. So we split the day. I worked 9-1 and she worked 1-5. It was a win-win for us as we got out of town and over the pass earlier and didn't have to take a gamble on what the weather or roads at night would be like. And unbeknownst to us, Maggie was coming down with something so it was nice to be out of the car and at my parent's house so we could put her down in her bed versus trying to sleep in the car seat.

So I am thankful for my wonderful friend and coworker, Sara!

No comments: