Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I heart my iPhone

Yep, superficial me, thankful for my iPhone. If I had all the money in the world, we would be a complete Apple family but alas, I didn't win the PowerBall and I can only afford an iPhone. But for that I am thankful. We recently upgraded to the most recent release and I love it. I love how fast it is. I love how nice the camera and video camera are. I love how beautiful the screen is and I even like Siri, the iPhone personal assistant!

I don't spend a lot of time on the computer but I do enjoy spending time on my iPhone. I read my email, check Facebook, play a couple of games (Words with Friends!) listen to Pandora Radio and take lots of pictures and videos of our stinkin' cute kids. Well, more recently as well I have been using FaceTime which is like Skype, video calling and I love it! I have been able to chat with my sister and my parent's. I keep forgetting to try it some time with Porter and my parents. He would probably love it as the kid can get around my phone just as easy as I can and he is only TWO!! That's gotta say something about how user friendly they are.

Thank you, Steve Jobs, for your innovation and creativity. I am thankful.

No comments: