Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WEDNESDAY!!

I am thankful for Wednesdays because every two weeks after work, my bestie and I get our nails done. Yes, I am spoiled. It is the best hour post work, no kids and I end up with some fun, spunky nails! Plus, I get to catch up and gab with my bestie and laugh, laugh, laugh.

Then I head home to my sweet babies and husband, have some dinner and put my babes to bed. Then it is me time. I do my Bible study, watch some Modern Family and then the dishes come next and finally, I am all ready for my most favorite show of the season, Revenge. And to make the show's hour even better, my bestie and I IM. No, I am not 14 but yes, I do love a good drama and I do love chatting during it. Fun times.

Wednesday, I got you where I want you! If only Revenge was 2 hours long.

2 comments:

Chris Steele said...

Our Wednesdays are similar, only we put our kids to bed early so that we can have our at-home date night (we cook ourselves something fancy, like steak, while the kids enjoy Waffle Wednesday). And it absolutely includes Modern Family. :)

Christi said...

I love weekly traditions. I want to start some more.