Sunday, November 27, 2011

Tacos

We decided to invite some good friends over for tacos tonight and had a great time. I am thankful for friends who agree to an impromptu dinner!

We supplies the tacos and they brought the chips and salsa and beer and we were set. Maggie and Cooper are about 5 weeks apart and Corban and AJ grew up best buds so it is always fun to hang out with them.

Sunday nights are usually a night to get ready for the week but it was fun to do dinner together and have the house cleaned up and ready for the week by 8:30.

This month of November has been full of friends and family interactions and as I have blogged I have been blessed by all those who surround us. What an amazing month! In a few short days I will be celebrating my birthday that is half of 70. Man, that sounds old! I am blessed. My family is blessed.

Thank goodness for yummy tacos!

No comments: