Monday, November 28, 2011

Sunshine

Today was gorgeous, cold but gorgeous. We just got back on Saturday from spending 4 days in Bend and I was sad to come back to rain and gray skies. But today was beautiful and for that I was thankful.

After I watched Finn and all the kids were up from their naps, Jana and I took the kids on a walk to the park. It was cold but Maggie  and Finn love to swing and Porter and I had some fun on the 'big' kid's swings. It was a quick trip and dark by the time we got home but I was thankful to get out of the house and enjoy a few minutes of the sunshine!

P.S. I have had a really bad headache all day long and thus the short post. Sorry.

1 comment:

Christi said...

It was nice today. I wanted to take a walk too but my school kids were tuckered out.

And I have a headache too :(