Monday, November 7, 2011

Jammies, snuggles and days at home.

I am thankful for Mondays with my kiddos.

Mondays are my true day off. I don't have anything I am committed to doing so we can stay home all day and just be. Porter is a sweet child after my own heart and would prefer to keep his jammies on all day. He did take them off for a short period to do some painting. Again, a child after my own heart and doesn't want to get paint on his clothes.

Since I work three days and then I we go to a morning Bible study on my other day off, a commitment-free day is welcomed sight. I do watch my nephew in the afternoon for about 4 hours and 2 of them are while he is napping, plus he is just a part of the family and chills with the rest of us.

Today was a great day. We played, painted, laughed, chased each other, played Ring Around the Rosie, read books, napped. played golf and ate lunch. I even managed to have dinner cooking when AJ arrived home. I was feeling very domestic and wishing in a weird way that every day was Monday.

Mondays are all that bad.

No comments: