Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Smiles, giggles and laughter

I am thankful that my kids are happy.

Just tonight as I was putting Porter to bed, we were talking and laughing and I started tickling him and he had that "if you don't stop, I might pee my pants" kind of laughter. It made me laugh and my heart happy.

Maggie is always a happy camper. And Porter can get her to laugh and giggle like no one else. He can look at her while she is sitting in her car seat from hers and she will crack a huge smile. Very cute.

The sound of the two of them interacting and laughing and talking is sweet. Porter also will comfort Maggie if she is upset or needs some immediate attention and I am not there yet. So enduring. Our kids are happy and smiley (most of the time) and it makes this momma happy as well.

No comments: