Monday, November 14, 2011

Our cozy warm house

Today is Monday and I usually stay home all day and hang out with my kids. And since I am a homebody on Mondays, I am thankful today for my warm and cozy house. It was stormy and blistery outside but we were cozy and happy inside. AJ has done so much work on our home it truly is a wonderful place to be all day long. The kids have fun playing and they each have a room and a place to sleep and nap and we even now have our own room so when Finn comes on Mondays, he has a place to nap. It all works out beautifully.

Our house was built in the 40's  (pre-installation in the walls era) and it can at times feel a little chilly but for the most part it is warm. The previous owners had a new gas furnace installed so we have forced air which is quite nice and then also new windows installed which makes a huge difference, I am sure. All in all, very thankful for our home and the warm and comfort it brings to us.

No comments: