Friday, November 11, 2011

Hearts at Home

Thursday mornings I attend a mom's group Bible study. I take the kids with me and they go to their respective classrooms and have wonderful volunteers watch them for 2 hours. I get to hang out with other moms, make friends, study God's word and have adult girls conversations. This is my 3rd year and each year has just gotten better than the last. Last year after Maggie was born my group was a huge encouragement and support. They brought us meals and loved on us. As a mom we often times make sacrifices for our kids knowing it is better for them and others to not take sick kids to e around other kids. This is the hardest time for me to make that sacrifice because I so want to go hang out with my friends and leader and see and know all that is going on in their lives and chat about potty training with other moms who 'get it'. I am thankful for the friendships I have there and for our amazing leader and for the time we have together each Thursday.

No comments: