Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ugh.

So it is the middle of the month and I am dragging. I was on a pretty good roll and now I am dragging. I was driving home on Friday from work thinking, "What am I thankful for today? What am I going to blog about?" Well, here it is Sunday and I never did think of anything and now I am three days behind because of it. Ugh.

I don't just want to write something down to make my goal. I was hoping something would jump out at me. But alas, Sunday night at 10:30 and I can't think of anything. I know all day long I think about different things and I was thankful for family, for a job, for a car and for the sunshine that peaked through the clouds. I was thankful for a friend who shared her lunch with me and I was thankful for 5:00pm and work ending. I was also thankful for the pizza that we had for dinner and that we were able to go out and enjoy dinner together as a family with Al and Lori.

I was thankful for some down time and getting to get caught up on a lot the TV shows I had missed during the week. I was thankful for my couch and for the cozy blanket I was using. I was also thankful for my husband who ran to Wal-Greens to get me some yummy snacks at 9 at night!

My day was full of little thankfulness-es. I was thankful.

No comments: